The city of Segovia, 87 km to the north of Madrid, has a relevant historical past and a rich monumental heritage recognized as World Heritage City by UNESCO. It well preserved medieval historical center with its Gothic cathedral, the Jewish quarter, and the splendid Roman aqueduct are some of the treasures of the city. The Alcazar was the residence of the kings of Castille throughout the Middle Ages and offers a unique visit.
- Pick up at the hotel and transfer to Segovia by private car or bus.
- Guided tour of the town (2h aproximately): Cathedral, Jewish quarter, Church of S. Martin, Casa de los Picos.
- Lunch in a typical Segovian restaurant where you will taste the famous lamb or pork.
- In the afternoon, guided visit to the Alcazar.
- Return to Madrid at the end of the day.